Cyber Week - Offer ends Friday December 4th, 2020
Due to high subscription volume, we will be closing open subscription soon and CG Fast Track will be invite only. This is to keep our customer experience at the highest level possible. After a period of time, we will periodically open the subscription. Subscribe now to reserve your subscription.
For questions, issues with payments, and technical support, contact... firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I was previously a month to month subscriber?
• Recently we switched from a month to month subscription to a lifetime membership.
• For a limited time, we will count all of your previous payments towards the lifetime membership.
• That said, after you pay you must contact us and request this as our system will not do it automatically.
• We will credit you in a form of a refund for what you have already paid.
• If you are a current subscriber and want to join, contact us as the website will disable the ability for you to sign up in an effort to prevent any double payments to the membership.
• Any questions, contact us at email@example.com
Why is there a discount right now?
• Currently we are building out the Blender Track. Since all of the courses are not built, we are offering an Early Bird special. We are building the library from beginner to advanced. Similar to a school, all of the higher level courses will require the earlier fundamentals courses. We recommend starting now and the library will grow as you grow! :)
What is your instructor’s background?
• Robby is a working professional in Los Angeles who has worked on high profile feature films, commercials, and AAA game cinematics.
• He personally taught and mentored hundreds of students at the Gnomon School of Visual Effects who are also now working professionals.
• Most importantly, he remembers what it's like to be a beginner and is passionate about helping others in that position thrive and meet their goals.
• Will there be more instructors involved? Its very possible :)
Why not sell the courses individually?
• Imagine a world where colleges and vocational schools expected their students to select their courses at random, with instructors who never spoke to each other. The completion rate would be disastrous. This is how nearly all online CG-related courses currently work, and is a big reason why many online CG courses have a 5% completion rate (based on public and private data shared amongst the community).
• Similar to a school, we provide Tracks, not individual courses. Each course is designed to work with our other courses in a linear way to help beginners level up without the pain of standard online courses.
When will all of the future courses be completed?
• It will take many months for the Blender Track to get to 30+ courses, more than a year. We are building the library from beginner to advanced so if you are a beginner, we recommend starting now to take advantage of the discount and then the library will grow as you grow! :) . All of the advanced level content will require the knowledge and skills gained from the beginner and intermediate levels.
Will there be additional Tracks with other software?
• We are excited you asked! :) We hope to bring the world many additional Tracks. Houdini, Maya, Nuke, Unreal, Unity, and C4D would all be great additions to the library.
• That said, we have a mountain ahead of us to climb and we want to stress that the current price is geared towards a single software Track.
• That said, if or when we do build additional Tracks, we may sell each Track separately.
• That said, any additional Blender courses added to cgfasttrack.com will be included to with your Full Access Membership.
Refund policy? What if I change my mind after purchasing?
• We work hard to make sure you are happy. :) If you have any regrets we will honor a full refund up to 30 days.
• Any abusive actions such as watching or downloading excessive amounts of content and we will not allow a refund.
Will there be a new course every month forever?
• No. :) We do not believe in creating thousands of courses that ultimately become outdated and would not be possible to complete. We plan to keep our library small and focus on quality over quantity. Once the list of courses above is complete, we will begin updating earlier releases with new software updates.
Will I learn everything there is to know about CG once completing all of the courses?
• No. :) The courses are designed to teach you the fundamentals while creating exciting projects. Once you follow along and complete the Blender Track, you will have a strong foundation and we recommend starting to create your own projects where you can continue your growth as a CG artist.
Will I become legendary after completing all of the courses?
• It is very likely. ;)
I'm so excited...how do I get going?!?!?!
• Smash that "join now" button in the middle of the page! ROAARR!!
How long are lifetime discounts?
For as long as you keep your subscription. Canceling the subscription voids the discount.
Any other questions?
• Talk to us directly here at firstname.lastname@example.org.